Monday, January 27, 2014

New Year, New Me

Yeah, not so much yet.

I am trying to be happier.  To embrace my life and everything in it.  I have to be honest though, work is killing me right now.  I am so tired after working long hours all day.  Even though I don't have a physically demanding job, being pulled in 7 different directions while still working on my own projects really take their toll on me.  And then I need to come home and be involved.  It's so difficult.
 
Health wise, I kind of had a bit of a set back.  Without getting into any details, on the advice of the nurse, I was at hospital emergency a couple weeks ago.  So there was 5 hours of my life that I am never ever getting back.  And holy shit what a horrible (not life threatening, just stupid) outcome.
 
I don't know what is going to kick my ass.  I'm just exhausted.  It's dark when I leave for work and it's dark when I come home.  How depressing.  It's just getting to me. 

No comments:

Lilypie