Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year New Attitude

BS List.  Oh My GOD!  I'm not even going to bother doing a recap of last year's BS list.  It was a big fat failure.  But that's the great thing about the new year. 
New Year, New Attitude, New Leaf.  Right?

So in no particular order:

BS 2013
  • learn something new
  • do something outside my comfort zone
  • be crafty
  • read more (and track the books)
  • read less trash
  • read 6 non-fiction books
  • read 2 educational non-fiction books
  • be more patient
  • work less (I know you're thinking haha, work less but if you only knew how much work I bring home.  And it's not like I fuck around at work, it's just my work load is very demanding)
  • declutter my house
  • declutter my head
  • be more organized in my personal life
  • lose weight
  • exercise 3 times per week
  • gain confidence
  • meet one new person
  • actually have a conversation with this new person
  • go to a movie, but not necessarily with this one new person
  • blog at least once per week (easier said than done)
  • start printing photos
  • get people to respect me more
  • be less fearful
  • value my own opinion
  • stop caring about what others think
  • be less judgemental
  • be happy if I accomplish at least 2 of the above items, no wait 5 items
  • oh and just don't forget to breathe
Happy New Year.

No comments:

Lilypie