Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Public Transit and other randoms

I learned something new this week.

Do Not Wear a Pink Bra underneath a White Shirt.

And now my public transit rant:
  • If you are on a busy bus/train...then for the LOVE OF GOD... move to the back! MOVE TO THE BACK!
  • Your bags do not deserve to sit on the seat beside you. Please let another person sit down.
  • If you are sitting, MOVE YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THE SEAT if someone boards the bus and needs NEEDS the seat. Like a pregnant lady or an old person or a child. C'mon people, think about it... would you let your mom or dad stand on the bus? Would you let your pregnant wife or sister stand on the bus?
  • When the bus pulls up, why are you pushing in front of me? Don't you think that we're ALL waiting to get on the bus? Do you think by pushing me that we'll get on the bus faster?
  • Don't stand in front of the doors. How do you think people are going to get on and off the train? Get the frick out of the way. Common courtesy, man.
  • If you are sitting on the 3 person bench and the third person gets up, move over. Do you really think that I want to sit right beside you? Do you want to sit in my LAP?
  • And on the same subject, I have a fat ass so I know exactly which person that I can and can't squeeze my ass beside. Please have the same self awareness of the size of your own ass. Because on the above point, I don't want anyone sitting on my LAP.

1 comment:

Little J said...

100% agree!! Well said!!

Lilypie