Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Great Outdoors Part II, Still Kicking Ass

And here are my woodsmen. John is such a little helper. Thank God he didn't get any splinters.

And he's such a poser.
I wonder where John gets it from?
Looking for birds.
Getting ready for the campfire.
Toasting marshmallows. You know, they aren't as good as I remember.
And John, not so much a fan of the roasted marshmallow but loves the untoasted ones.
Do you notice what the focal point of this photo is?

Did you guess correctly?
Poor John. I tried to put him to bed but he cried and cried.
Me: John, it's time for bed.
John: No. Home. HOOOMMMMEEEE.
Me: We're sleeping here tonight.
John: NNNOOOOOO. GGGOOOOOOO HOOOOOMMMMEEE

So as a result, he came back out and fell asleep in my arms. (yet another reason why this was such a blissful weekend. nothing better than having a baby fall asleep in your arms)
Hey Look!
Crazy Eyes came too.


No comments:

Lilypie