Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy VD!

Roughnecks vs. Rock

We went to the Valentine's Day Massacre lacrosse game. I love going to these games, they are so much fun. We've been waiting until John was old enough to go to an afternoon game.

Yes he's eating apples. I am one of those mothers. Not only did I bring apples for his snack, he also had chocolate soy drink. That's right. Soy.
We thought FOR SURE that John's cuteness would show up on the jumbo-tron. Well, apparently we thought wrong. Fuckers.

C'mon. Look at him. Couldn't you just eat him up? He's so friggin' adorable.
Even the Drill Crew thought he was adorable.
LOOK AT HIM. He's gorgeous. He had fun. He was being entertained by the drunk guys behind us. One of the guys must either be a dad or have nieces/nephews because he played with John for much of the 4th quarter.
And when the guys in front of us would take off their hard hats when the Roughnecks scored, John would try and imitate them. He'd clap and cheer. He'd stomp his feet. I wish I had a video of John watching the game. Priceless.

Admittedly, not the best pictures of any of us but it is really difficult to take pictures when John's attention is focused on someone/something else.



We had so much fun. Although, Justin was supposed to come with us but someone got the game time wrong. When I first put my name up for the tickets (I got them thru work), the game time was 2pm. Then, when we were on the way to the game (at 1:30pm) I was looking at the parking pass that had 4:30pm. And I looked at the tickets and they read 3:00pm. Shit. Yup, we came home and watched a movie before Justin had to leave and then Steven, John & I went to the game. Sorry Justin!



No comments:

Lilypie