Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sunny Day...Sweepin' the Clouds Away...

On my way to where the air is sweet...
Can you tell me how to get,
how to get to Sesame Street?

That's right, aren't you jealous? WE went to Sesame Street.

Granted, I DO look like I have "the crazy eyes"
but you would too if you got to see
Big Bird, Elmo, Bert & Ernie, The Count, Oscar, Super Grover and The Cookie Monster.
(There were other characters there too , but I have no idea who they were)


Super Grover and Bert do The Pigeon Dance.

Bert bustin' a move.

These balloons were $10 each. Can you believe it? Plus they only accepted cash for all the souvenirs. Good thing I only brought $20 with me. It paid for the parking and a t-shirt.

John was clapping and laughing and rocking back & forth (dancing) thru the entire show.I was surprised that he lasted for the whole 2 hours.

Our seats were fairly close to the stage. It was great.

Ever get the feeling that someone is watching you?

The Big Finale. I think I had just as much fun as John. It was a good day.

No comments:

Lilypie